20 February 2009

party like its 1999

Went out last night with the boyf. & some friends. The bar was out of Jack Daniels.
Needless to say I was left with Kentucky Whiskey....blech.
I've been finding I have been dressing down so much more recently
when I go out. Last night was black skinny Levi's jeans, Vintage black
leather boots, a blousey Forever21 top, and my vintage black Ferragamo bag.
And of course I paired the outfit with my drunken face. (See Below)




Tonight I am going to PowerPlant in downtown Baltimore, which has fancier
bars and clubs, then the ones by my school. I am thinking about dressing it
up a tad, but not over doing it. Gold American Apparel Lame skirt,
American Apparel black leotard, HUE black tights, and my Jessica Simpson
ankle booties, are in the lead for tonights outfit. If I'm feeling really crazy,
maybe I'll throw on a black blazer too? =)


I'll post back with pics tonight or tomorrow!
-lindsay
(Images: American Apparel)

No comments:

Post a Comment