11 February 2009

"there’s a brand new day on the horizon everything’s gonna be just fine"-elvis

Sitting in my school's library everyday on breaks, in between my over-priced classes, I've found myself browsing through fashion blogs. Every one of them are so unique, and different, yet they all have the same purpose: a love of fashion.


I may not be able to afford those $760.00 YSL Suede Sandals, or the $1,750.00 Jimmy Choo Woven Bracelet Handbag, but that does not mean my love for fashion has been washed out.














I am not quite sure what I want to include in this blog as of yet. Pictures of stylish everyday people, (maybe not dressed to the nines to walk three blocks to pick up a newspaper), fashion news, and my sarcastic personality, could all be options. I am not a writer by all means, although I do write. I'll take it from this one and see where it goes. Wish me luck!

-lindsay

(images; saksfifthavenue.com)

1 comment: